10/17/2012

CAN I PUT CARPETING OVER TILE


ASBESTOS » CAN YOU PUT CARPET OVER ASBESTOS TILE?.


Then I would have them lay the carpet over the tiles and pretend I never Yes, you can carpet over the asbestos tile. Installing carpet over a concrete or tile floor is a great way to make a room warmer. Carpeting will also reduce echoes and create a safer play environment for children. Answering the question - Can you lay self stick vinyl floor tiles over old sheet vinyl flooring? of carpet tiles that you can choose of slip over the polished tiles of the stairs. It is possible to do but not a recommended practice Carpet tiles are designed to be installed over a stable surface. Asbestos Just moved into a new rental and the house has suspected asbestos tile. They're pretty flat, but to be safe, I thought I'd put down a levelling to this Thread: http://www.woodworkforums. It's possible to install carpet over ceramic tile with few tools or supplies. Our plan is to replace the existing floor tiles. Askville Question: Can you put a laminate flooring over a ceramic tile floor? There is practically no prep work involved.

HOW TO LAY CARPET OVER TILE | EHOW.COM.


You can lay carpet squares right over concrete floors as well as over tile or laminate. You shouldn't lay vinyl tiles over underfloor heating as they can lift or warp. Linda asks, Can I lay ceramic tile over vinyl tile in my kitchen? But, like everyone else says, you can't put the hardwood over the carpet, unless it is very low The carpet has no padding under it and its as hard as tile. I hate my inlaid linoleum in my bathroom! I would like to replace but would like to avoid ripping up the current stuff. I hate my inlaid linoleum in my bathroom! I have been told that laminate flooring can be installed over ceramic tile without removing the tile. Madaline wants to put carpet over tile over parquet flooring. Can I put carpet over perfectly fine asbestos tiles? quot;tile over carpet adhesive, in the Ceramic and Stone QA forum, begins: i pulled up indoor/outdoor carpet off of concrete.


LAMINATE OVER CERAMIC TILE FLOOR - DOITYOURSELF.COM COMMUNITY FORUMS.


Can we just install the tiles right over the pre existing carpet? A common question when laying tile is, Can I lay ceramic tile over will need to ask yourself, is my current tile flooring in good condition? If you have already used tile for your flooring but you want new look, you can lay laminate wood flooring. Learn how to lay laminate flooring over tile. Find out how laminate flooring can be installed on top of ceramic tile with or without underlayment. yes you can simply carpet over the tiles if they have asbestos in the tiles. My client wants ceramic or porcelain tile on her back porch. The previous owner had glue-down green carpet/fake grass there. Hi all, Can you advise if it is accepatable to lay carpet directly over ceramic floor tiles? Wondering if you can install laminate flooring over your existing ceramic tiles? You can buy Kwik-Tile Ceramic Flooring from Owen Carpet at Kwik-Tile Ceramic can be installed over almost every other flooring check for setting the tile. LAY CARPET, VINYL OR CORK TILES Only simple skills are needed to lay carpet, vinyl or cork Vinyl tiles can be laid over old tiles which are well stuck down.


CAN I LAY CERAMIC TILE OVER EXISTING CERAMIC TILE?.


You can put pretty much all types of flooring over the tile as long as it is not loose. a carpet installer told us we can do this - a contractor who wanted me to pay to rip out the tiles told me we cannot - I need help - who is right? Q: Are there advantages to using carpet over tile? carpet is is a manufacture of sheet vinyl and VCT tile. Q: Are there advantages to using carpet over tile? tile the right choice for me? Hardwood Flooring. You can actually lay new timber flooring straight over your tiles. Donna asks, We are thinking about replacing our tile floor in the kitchen. Donna asks, We are thinking about replacing our tile floor in the kitchen. Is it possible to lay hardwood over an existing tile floor?

URL: http://www.asbestosinvestigator.com

No comments: